TrollaTroll
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

TrollaTroll

Spelföreningen TrollaTrolls förum. Ett forum för alla som gillar rollspel, och framför allt för medlemmar av TrollaTroll.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Test-ballong

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
LordInsane

LordInsane

Antal inlägg : 90
Registreringsdatum : 08-06-21
Ålder : 33
Ort : Ödsmål, Bohuslän, Ockuperade Norge, Söndrade Kalmarunionen

Test-ballong Empty
InläggRubrik: Test-ballong   Test-ballong Icon_minitimefre aug 15, 2008 6:40 pm

A test-balloon.

All the gods and all the lands...

Twenty years have passed since the Dark Year. Traders and explorers have crossed the width of the Zentran Sea, once simply Zentra, bringing back tales of survivors, monstrous states, wierd lands and phenomena and various bizarre... things.

Amongst the thousand dots of land called the Imperial Isles, self-proclaimed Emperor Darieth II have declared the formation of a Restored Empire, expanding his reign over more islands for each passing year. Whether it will be Zentra's best chance to rebuild, or an oppressive nightmare holding back the citizens she should be for remains to be seen- or affected by men and women of power and influence, such as can be built amongst the shattered remnants of this post-apocalyptic world.

Will the first new generation born since the Dark Year forge a bright destiny for themselves from the ashes of the old, or will the light of civilisation falter, and be extinguished forever? Will new gods rise to replace those that died at Pandorym's hands?

It's a brave new world out there.

Concept: While reading through Elder Evils, the thought occured to me that some of the titular beings' signs could make a great background for a post-apocalyptic campaign for DnD, of sorts. I then hit upon the idea of combining some of the EEs' apocalypses, ensuring a proper level of destruction. That's what this is: a once prosperous world broken by the Hulks of Zoretha and the Leviathan being stopped just in the nick of time, which, due to the nature of their signs, meant that large portions of the (known, anyhow) world was reshaped by chaotic energies, or glassed by immense magical strikes. To top that off, Pandorym was successful: during the most horrible times, contact with the Planes was impossible, and once the world began to emerge from the destruction, they found that while the Planes could be reached once again, all the gods were dead, brought down by the immense power of Pandorym.

In essence, a world that needs heroes to survive, lest it fall, never to rise again.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

Antal inlägg : 224
Registreringsdatum : 08-06-18
Ålder : 34

Test-ballong Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Test-ballong   Test-ballong Icon_minitimelör aug 16, 2008 4:26 am

Test-ballon for gaming, a campaign idea, the glorious english language, or something else... something MORE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
LordInsane

LordInsane

Test-ballong Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Test-ballong   Test-ballong Icon_minitimelör aug 16, 2008 5:19 am

Dragonmaster skrev:
Test-ballon for gaming, a campaign idea, the glorious english language, or something else... something MORE?
Campaign idea, and the Great and Glorious People's Republic of the English Language.
Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

Antal inlägg : 224

Test-ballong Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Test-ballong   Test-ballong Icon_minitimelör aug 16, 2008 10:44 am

I would leave the world falling then. In favor of my own, new, post-apocalyptic setting. Which I hopefully will never set to print, even less DM or play, since it's so far from cliché it's almost cliché.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Triggerman
Admin
Triggerman

Antal inlägg : 104

Test-ballong Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Test-ballong   Test-ballong Icon_minitimeons okt 01, 2008 2:58 pm

...jaaaag vill spela en rövar orch i så fall santa
https://trollatroll.swedishforum.se
LordInsane

LordInsane

Test-ballong Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Test-ballong   Test-ballong Icon_minitimetor okt 02, 2008 5:42 am

Triggerman skrev:
...jaaaag vill spela en rövar orch i så fall santa
Tja, om jag skulle köra en kampanj i den här världen (vilket nu inte är så troligt), så skulle det funka, även om pirat-orch skulle passa bättre...
Sponsored content

Test-ballong Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Test-ballong   Test-ballong Icon_minitime

Test-ballong
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
TrollaTroll :: Rollspel :: Dungeons & Dragons-
Hoppa till: